Updated August 20
The evolving COVID-19 situation has led to questions about what happens if an event is canceled or postponed.
- We’re working directly with our many partners, event organizers, leagues and teams around the world to update you as quickly as possible. See a list of all canceled events.
- We've added terms about social distancing. Check out our policy for both buyers and sellers.
What this means for buyers
- Active: Active or rescheduled events
- You can resell your tickets on StubHub if you can't go or don't want to
- If you relist your tickets on StubHub before Dec. 1 and they sell, we'll automatically waive the fee we normally charge sellers
- TBA: Postponed, suspended or events pending cancelation
We are waiting for the event organizer to make a decision on whether to cancel or reschedule the event. You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you when we know more.
Keep your current tickets in case they’re valid for the new event date
- Canceled: Canceled events
- You don’t need to contact us; we’ll email you to confirm
- We’ll add a coupon/credit worth 120% of your original order to your StubHub account. You can apply this to one or multiple StubHub orders in the same currency until Dec. 31, 2021.
The NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB canceled all remaining regular season and playoff games. You should have received an email from us if a game you bought tickets to is impacted. Go to My tickets, then Orders to check the status of your credit.
We now pay sellers 5 to 8 business days after an event. This protects you from charges if the event is canceled and we need to recoup your payment.
- We already paid you for tickets you sold to a canceled event: We will charge your credit card on file to reverse the transaction. Contact the original ticket company for a ticket refund.
- You sold tickets to a postponed event: Wait until we email you; the event may be rescheduled or canceled. The original ticket company will contact us with event details.
- You sold tickets to a rescheduled event: We’ll email the buyer. They can either attend the event or resell the ticket.
- You're trying to list tickets for a rescheduled event: Keep checking back; we’re working through a backlog of postponed and canceled events and will have the event onsite soon