You'll get your tickets by your event day or the date on your order's expected arrival date - whichever comes first. This is based on when the seller told us they'd have the tickets. We can't ask them to send tickets earlier than the date in your order details.
- It may be close to the event due to ticket delivery delays. This happens when the primary ticket company doesn’t release the tickets to the original buyer for a while.
- Some venues, artists, and teams don't release tickets until a couple days before an event. You may not get them until just before that date.
- If your order's expected arrival date is the same as the event date, the seller is required to send them in time for your event
We keep track of all orders and guarantee delivery by the date in your account. As this date approaches, you don't need to contact us.
To check your expected delivery date, look at the 'Ready' date in the order details
- Registered users: Log in to your StubHub account. Go to 'My tickets' then Orders.
- Guest users: Follow Buying and viewing tickets as a guest
You can also review Understanding your order's delivery status based on the kind of ticket you have.