See your StubHub account's payment settings by going to "Profile" then Settings (on the StubHub app, tap "My tickets." Then tap the first drop-down menu to select "Settings."). The "Payment" tab is automatically open.
To set one payment method as your default, under "Payment options for selling tickets," select "Set As Default" next to the one you want to use.
See Getting paid for your StubHub sale for info about when to expect payment.
At a listing's "Set Your Price" page, you'll use the drop-down menu under "Payout Method" to choose how to get paid
- PayPal: Enter the PayPal account email address
- Direct deposit: After listing your tickets, go to your Settings. Under "Payment options for selling tickets," select "Add New Payment Method" and choose "Bank transfer."
- Use the drop-down menus to select the currency, bank, type of account, and enter your bank details. If you don't see your bank listed in the drop-down menu, choose "Other" in the middle of the list (it's in alphabetical order)
- Important: You'll be paid in the currency you listed your tickets in. It's important to make sure your bank account accepts payments in that currency.
- Payoneer prepaid card: Link an existing account or sign up for Payoneer. Payments are sent to a prepaid MasterCard. You can choose to withdraw the funds in the currency of your choice from an ATM, or use it in stores or online (wherever MasterCard is accepted).