When you list hard copy tickets, the listing will expire 3 business days before the event (you can't reactivate the listing). If you're listing tickets and don't see 'Paper tickets' as a delivery option, it's because there's not enough shipping time.
To keep hard copy tickets on site longer, you may be able to list them as PDFs or use our Last Minute Services.
Listing as PDF tickets: Choose PDF tickets when listing only if you can get a digital version of the hard copy ticket.
- Contact the original ticket company. If you can get a PDF file, the hard copy ticket is no longer valid.
- You're not allowed to scan or make your own ticket copy. The digital version must come from the original ticket company.
Listing for Last Minute Services (LMS) center: This keeps them on StubHub until the event starts.
- Go to 'My tickets' then Listings
- If LMS is available, you'll see 'Ticket drop-off available' under the listing details
- Click the link and then 'Request it'
- Follow the steps to list using Last Minute Services