Splits refers to the way you split up your tickets when selling more than 1 in a listing. You can choose to sell them in several combinations.
- Any number of tickets may be purchased: A buyer can buy any number of tickets in the listing
- All tickets much be purchased together: You don't split up your tickets at all
- Prevent one ticket remaining unsold: The system makes sure 1 ticket isn't left over but lets buyers buy several tickets at once
- Prevent one or three tickets remaining unsold:
- Prevent odd number of tickets remaining unsold: The system makes sure an odd number of tickets aren't left over but lets buyers buy several tickets at once
If you're selling more than 2 tickets in a listing, it defaults to 'Prevent one ticket remaining unsold.' Otherwise, it defaults to 'All tickets must be purchased together.'