Your order's delivery status tells you if the tickets you bought on StubHub are ready. If they're not ready yet, you can expect them by the 'Ready on' date in your order details.
- Go to 'My tickets'
- Click or tap Orders
- Review your order's ticket type and what its current status means (below)
Mobile transfer tickets
- Ready on: The tickets will be available on this date. We'll email you when they're ready with steps to accept the ticket transfer.
- Your tickets aren't available yet: We've told the seller the tickets sold. They'll transfer your tickets to the email by the 'Ready on' date.
- Tickets transferred: The tickets were transferred and we emailed you steps to claim them. Review Getting your Mobile transfer tickets to walk you through it.
- Your tickets aren't available yet: Your tickets will be ready to scan from your phone by the 'Ready on' date
- Ready: Scan the tickets from the StubHub app
- It can take up to 1 hour until they're ready
- Your tickets aren't available yet: Your tickets will be ready to print by the 'Ready on' date
- Ready: Click or tap 'Get tickets' to view and print
- We're on it! Your tickets haven't shipped yet
- Your tickets are on the way! Your tickets are in-transit. Use the tracking number to watch the UPS shipment.
- Delivered, have fun! Your tickets were delivered to the address you gave us
- Important: If you're traveling to the event and you want your tickets delivered elsewhere, you may be able to update the delivery address. See How to update your shipping address.
- In progress: Your tickets aren't ready yet
- Ready to pick up: Pick up your tickets at the Last Minute Services (LMS) location. Click 'View pick up details' for info.