Listing tickets on StubHub is easy and free!
- Click 'Sell' from the home page or an event page. Log in to or create a StubHub account.
- Find the event and choose the date
- Follow the steps. Don't know what kind of tickets you have? Review Listing tickets on StubHub and different ways to deliver them so you pick the right one.
- Add a valid credit card (we require this to keep users safe)
- Choose how to get paid if the tickets sell. If you select Direct deposit, review Setting up direct deposit below.
- Click 'Create Listing.' You're done! We'll send you a confirmation email when they're listed.
Setting up direct deposit
- After listing your tickets, click or tap 'My tickets' then Settings (on the StubHub app, tap the first drop-down menu to see it)
- The 'Payment' tab is automatically open. Under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' click or tap 'Add New Payment Method.'
- Select 'Bank transfer.' Follow the steps to set up a direct deposit account to receive payments.
- Click or tap the three dots next to the payment method you added and select 'Set as default.' You'll see the purple 'Default' button.