Yankees tickets will be visible 48 hours before the game. They're mobile only, which means you can't print them, and taking a screenshot of the tickets won't work at the gate.
When they're ready, use the StubHub app or MLB Ballpark app to view them. To send tickets to a friend, forward them using the MLB Ballpark app.
Using the StubHub app
If the app isn't available in your country, we recommend using a mobile web browser instead.
- Tap My tickets
- Tap the order
- Scan the QR code
Using the MLB Ballpark app
To view your tickets
- After downloading the MLB Ballpark app, login or create an MLB account with the same email you used for StubHub
- The app should automatically recognize tickets you bought on StubHub (you may have to verify your email address to see them first)
- Tap 'Tickets' to see your order
- Tap 'Open' next to each seat to scan the QR code at the gate
To send tickets to a friend
- In the MLB Ballpark app, tap 'Tickets'
- Tap 'Forward Tickets' and select the seats to forward
- Choose how to send them