Use a computer to change your payment method from PayPal to direct deposit (or vice versa).
Step #1: Update the payment details on the listing
- Go to 'My tickets' then Listings
- Find the listing. Click 'Edit listing.'
- Under 'How do you want to get paid?' click the drop-down menu and choose PayPal or Direct deposit
- Click 'Save'
Step #2: Make sure the payment method on your StubHub account matches the updated info
- Go to 'Profile' then Settings. The 'Payment' tab is automatically open.
- Under 'Payment options for selling tickets'
- If you chose PayPal: We’ve pre-populated the email address to your PayPal account. If it isn’t right, click the pencil to change it and then click 'Save.'
- If you chose Direct deposit: Click 'Add a new direct deposit account for selling' if you haven't yet. Select an address, then enter your bank info (see below). Click 'Save.'