Where we’re located
We’re 0.7 miles away from Gate 6 of Augusta National Golf Course at 2717 Wicklow Dr., Augusta, GA 30909.
- We’ll have 15-minute temporary parking available for buyers to pick up or return badge
- Full day parking at our location isn’t allowed
When you can pick up badges
You can pick up Masters badges on your event day only
- Mon, April 4-Wed, April 6 (practice round badges): Pick up from 7AM-5PM ET
- Thurs, April 7-Sun, April 10 (competition round badges): Pick up from 7AM-8PM ET
You must return competition round badges at the end of your event day. You don’t need to return practice round badges.
If you don't return competition round badges, you can be charged up to $4,000 per day for not returning them. The charges can add up if you don't return several competition badges.
For single day competition badges, you need to return them by 7 PM local time, or 30 minutes after the end of play on that day.
For a multiple day package, you can return the badges at the end of the last day of the package. For example:
- You bought a Thursday-Friday package: Pick up your badge Thursday morning and drop it off at the end of play Friday
- You bought a Saturday-Sunday or 4-day package: You can return your badge on Sunday after the trophy ceremony