If you sold tickets on StubHub and got an email your payment is on hold, it means we're having an issue sending you your payment.
Make sure your payment info is up-to-date
- Go to 'Profile' then Settings. The 'Payment' tab is automatically open.
- Under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' if you chose:
- PayPal: Double-check your PayPal email address. If it's wrong, click the pencil to change it. If it's right, contact PayPal to release the hold.
- Direct deposit: Click 'Add a new direct deposit account for selling' to enter your billing and bank account info. If this is the second time you're getting an error, contact your bank to make sure you're using the right account details.
- Check the payment status. Go to 'My tickets' then Payments. Any changes will update within 24 hours, and you can expect to be paid within 10 business days.