To list parking passes on StubHub, you need to list them on the specific 'PARKING PASSES ONLY' event page. You're not allowed to list parking passes on a regular event page, unless you're listing MLB tickets through a season ticket account and the team allows it.
- Click 'Sell' from the homepage (then tell us what you're selling). Or visit the parking pass event page and click 'Sell tickets.'
- Sign in or create a free StubHub account and follow the steps
- Specify the number of passes you're selling, the details, delivery method, and your price per pass
- You're required to have a valid credit card on file to keep our users safe. Enter your card details and select your preferred payment method.
- Click 'List my tickets.' You'll get a confirmation email when your parking passes are listed. Manage your listings through 'My tickets' then Listings.