Follow these instructions to correctly deliver the Mobile transfer tickets you sold to the buyer
- Go to your original ticket provider account and find the tickets you sold - this could be Ticketmaster, AXS, the team, venue, or another ticketing company.
- Selling Mobile transfer tickets you bought on StubHub? The tickets will be stored in one of these third-party sites. Find the tickets that were originally transferred to you from your StubHub seller and continue these steps.
- Look for an option to transfer the tickets through the original ticket provider's account
- If the only way to transfer the tickets is through 'Text My Tickets,' see Using Text My Tickets to send tickets you sold on StubHub instead
- Check the email we sent you when the tickets sold. Use the info in the 'Sale info' section of that email to transfer the tickets.
- On StubHub, complete the sale. Go to 'My tickets' then Sales and find your sale. Do you see a 'Confirm transfer' button?
- You see a 'Confirm transfer' button: Click 'Confirm transfer' to tell us you transferred the tickets. That's it!
- You don't see a 'Confirm transfer' button: You’re all set! We’ll automatically confirm your order within 30 minutes of ticket transfer. You don't need to do anything else. Still have questions?