When you buy tickets on StubHub, sellers can deliver tickets in several ways. They list tickets the same way they get them from the primary ticket company.
- Electronic / Instant download tickets are PDF files you'll download and print before the event
- Mobile transfer tickets are transferred to you and viewed on a mobile phone. You'll need an iPhone or Android phone to scan your tickets at the gate.
- Mobile tickets are viewed on the StubHub app (or a mobile web browser) using a mobile phone
- Mobile or print tickets are viewed on a mobile phone or printed from your StubHub account to scan at the gate
- UPS tickets are delivered through UPS to an address of your choice. UPS can't deliver to PO boxes.