You'll get your tickets by the end of the day on your order's expected arrival date. This is the 'Ready' date in the order details (see When will I get my tickets? for more info).
- Guest users: See your order details using Buying and viewing tickets as a guest
- Registered users: Log in to your StubHub account and go to 'My tickets' then Orders
If your order details are saying the Mobile transfer tickets are transferred but you don't see an email, double-check a few things in case you originally missed it:
- Make sure you spelled the email address on your StubHub account correctly
- If you have multiple email addresses, double-check you're looking at the right one
- Check spam or junk folders
- We emailed you when your tickets were ready. If that email has an 'Accept tickets' button, select it. Then follow the steps to accept and view your tickets.
- We recommend searching your inbox for keywords like transfer, the artist, event, or venue name. You can also try phrases like transfer offer, Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, and accept.
If you can't find the email after following these steps, contact us so we can help you further.