Remember, screenshots of NFL tickets won't work at the gate.
To transfer NFL tickets to a friend
- Go to ‘My tickets’ then Orders
- Find the order
- In the order details, select ‘Transfer your tickets to a friend’
- Follow the steps in the pop-up
I transferred tickets to the wrong email address
You can cancel a transfer through your Ticketmaster Account Manager and re-transfer them to the right email address.
I transferred the tickets, but my friend didn’t get them
Double-check you transferred them to the right email address.
- If you didn’t: Cancel the transfer and re-transfer the tickets to the right email address
- If they were transferred correctly: Have your friend check their spam or junk folders for the transfer offer
My NFL tickets aren’t showing on the Ticketmaster Account Manager page
Double-check you signed into the account using the same email address you used to buy the tickets on StubHub.
If you didn’t sign out of that account, and sign in to the account matching your StubHub email.
How many tickets can I transfer?
You can transfer any number of tickets to a friend, up to the amount you bought. That means if you bought 4 NFL tickets, you could transfer 1, 2, 3, or all 4 of them.
I forgot my Ticketmaster password
At the Ticketmaster Account Manager login screen, select ‘Forgot Password’ and follow the steps to reset it.