Screenshots of NFL tickets won't work at the gate. The person you're transferring tickets to needs a StubHub account to see the tickets on their phone and get into the game. If they don't have an account, they need to create one.
Transfer tickets to friends or family before scanning them at the gate. You can't transfer tickets once inside the venue.
Bought NFL tickets as a registered user
On the StubHub app
- Go to ‘My tickets.’ Tap the order.
- Tap the three dots and then tap ‘Transfer tickets’
- Choose the tickets you're transferring and continue
- Enter the recipient's email address and tap ‘Send’
On a computer or mobile web browser
- Go to ‘My tickets.’ Click or tap ‘Orders.’
- Tap ‘Transfer tickets’ and choose which seats to transfer
- Enter an email address in the ‘Transfer to?’ section
- Click ‘Transfer.’ You'll get a notification and an email the ticket was sent.
After transferring an NFL ticket, you'll still see your order through ‘My tickets’ then ‘Orders,’ but you won't be able to transfer it again or sell it. You'll also see a sale with a $0 payout (this is the transfer).
Bought NFL tickets as a guest user
- Open stubhub.com on a mobile web browser
- In the navigation bar, tap ‘Menu’ then ‘My tickets’
- At the bottom of the pop-up, tap the ‘Don't have an account? Find your order’ link to fill out the form. Tap ‘Continue.’
- Tap ‘View ticket.’ When you see the ticket and rotating barcode, tap ‘Send tickets’ and choose which seats to transfer.
- Enter an email address in the ‘Send to?’ section and confirm