To resell tickets you bought as a guest, first check your order confirmation email for a 6-digit access code. You may or may not have one.
You have an access code
You’ll need to create a registered StubHub account (or log in if you have one) to list your tickets. If the tickets were delivered and are in your guest account, save them to your computer before listing. Then:
Select 'Sell.' Tell us what you’re selling and select the event date.
Log in to or create a StubHub account
Follow the steps and let us know:
What kinds of tickets you're selling, and how and when you'll deliver them
The seat details and how many tickets you're selling
Your price per ticket and how you'd like to be paid if they sell
We require you to list a valid credit card to keep users safe. Enter your card details and choose a preferred payment method.
Select 'Create listing'
You don't have an access code, but you bought tickets as a guest
- Go to 'Profile' then 'Sign in'
- If you’re new to StubHub: Select ‘Forgot password?’ and enter the email address you used to buy the tickets. Follow the steps to create a password and update the guest account to a registered StubHub account.
- If you’re an existing StubHub user: Sign in using your StubHub account credentials. The email address you signed in with should be the same one you used when buying the tickets.
- Go to ‘My tickets’ then Orders
- Under the order details, select 'Sell your ticket'
- Set your price per ticket and how to get paid
- Select 'List Tickets.' This takes you to the 'Edit listing' page where you can adjust the quantity of tickets you're selling or the price per ticket. Select 'Save' if you made any changes.