If you listed tickets but don't see them in your active listings, we recommend checking a few things:
- Did you just list the tickets? If so, wait a few minutes. They should appear on the site soon.
- Go to 'My tickets' then Listings and select the 'Expired' tab (on the StubHub app, you'll need to tap the first drop-down menu to select 'Listings,' then the second drop-down menu to select 'Expired.'). Listings expire depending on the event and delivery method:
Ticket type Expiration time Mobile transfer 4 hours before the event PDF and Mobile tickets
(listed as Instant download)
When the event starts or up to 90 minutes after the event starts PDF and Mobile tickets
(listed as Electronic delivery)
48 hours before the event. If you have the PDF file, you can relist them and upload the tickets. Instant download tickets
When the event starts or up to 90 minutes after the event starts UPS delivery About 3 business days before the event. If Last Minute Services is available, you can request LMS and we'll send you steps. Last Minute Services (LMS) pickup When the event starts
- Check 'My tickets' then Sales (on the StubHub app, tap the first drop-down menu to see it). Check both the 'Open' and 'Completed' tabs to see if your tickets sold.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and use Google Chrome for a smoother experience
- Make sure you signed in with the right account. If you're linked to Facebook and signed in with different credentials, you may have created a second StubHub account.