If you listed tickets but don't see them in your active listings, we recommend checking a few things:
- Did you just list the tickets? If so, wait a few minutes. They should appear on the site soon.
- Go to 'My tickets' then Listings and click the 'Expired' tab (on the StubHub app, you'll need to tap the first drop-down menu to select 'Listings,' then the second drop-down menu to select 'Expired.') Listings expire depending on the event and delivery method:
- Check 'My tickets' then Sales (on the StubHub app, tap the first drop-down menu to see it). Check both the 'Open' and 'Completed' tabs to see if your tickets sold.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and use Google Chrome for a smoother experience
- Make sure you signed in with the right account. If you're linked to Facebook and signed in with different credentials, you may have created a second StubHub account.