Your use of any ticket to an NFL or NFL team’s game or event (“Event”) during the 2021/2022 NFL season is subject to these Supplemental Terms (“Supplemental Terms”) as well as the ticketback terms of the applicable home team (the “Event Provider”), available below. To the extent these Supplemental Terms directly conflict with any of the applicable ticketback terms, the home team’s terms will apply. By purchasing or using a ticket for an Event, you, on behalf of yourself and anyone on whose behalf you are purchasing a ticket (including any accompanying minors), acknowledge having read these Supplemental Terms and the applicable ticketback terms, and agree to be bound by them. To the extent of any direct conflict between terms imposed by an applicable ticket sales company (“Ticketing Company”) and the applicable ticketback terms, Ticketing Company’s terms will apply with respect to claims against the Ticketing Company, and the applicable ticketback terms will apply with respect to claims against the applicable Event Provider.
- SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICIES
Due to the uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, your Event tickets and admission are subject to all stadium and Event Provider safety and health policies, which include the Fan Health Promise set forth below. You acknowledge that due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, the Event Provider may continue to develop and update these policies in the intervening time between your purchase and the Event date. By using Event tickets, you acknowledge and agree that you will comply with such policies and your attendance at the Event is conditioned on such compliance. If your admission to the Event is denied or revoked because you have willfully failed or refused to comply with any such safety and health policies of the stadium or Event Provider, you will not be eligible for a credit or a refund from the Ticketing Company.
Fan Health Promise
Stay-at-home: You agree, on behalf of yourself and on behalf of any other person for whom you are obtaining this ticket, that you will not attend any Event if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the day of the Event, or, unless you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by more than 14 days prior to (but no more than 6 months before) the Event, any one or more of the following is true on the day of such Event:
- Within the prior 14 days, you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC); or
- Within the prior 14 days, you have travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ATTENDING THE EVENT, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND ALL ACCOMPANYING MINORS, ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
On behalf of yourself and your Related Persons (defined below), you further hereby release (and covenant not to sue) each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that you or any of your Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue) against any of the Released Parties and that relate in any way to (i) your exposure to COVID-19; (ii) your entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto, and including without limitation in parking areas or entry gates) or compliance with any protocols applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between you and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
As used herein:
- “Related Persons” means your heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with you (which persons you represent have authorized you to act on their behalf for purposes of these Supplemental Terms), and other persons acting or purporting to act on your or their behalf.
- “Released Parties” means: (i) StubHub, Inc. (ii) NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., the National Football League and its professional member clubs, and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, administrators, designees, licensees, agents, owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors (and all employees of such contractors) and other personnel; (iii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of the stadium at which the Event is held and related stadium grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates) (“Stadium”); (iv) all third parties performing services at the Stadium; and (v) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies and officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, insurers, representatives, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons, whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.