When browsing for tickets, you may notice some listings have icons - like a star, notepad, wheelchair, etc. It's telling you the tickets either come with an additional feature or there's a disclosure you should know about before buying them.
On a computer, you can hover over the icon to see what it means without looking at the listing details. Otherwise, click or tap into the listing to see more.
- Star: Extra ticket features available
- Wheelchair: Accessible seats
- Seat near a walkway: Aisle seat
- Notepad: Restrictions or limitations apply
- Eye crossed out: Obstructed view