As the live events landscape continues to evolve with respect to COVID-19 health and safety requirements, it’s important that we work together to make sure buyers have the information they need to make informed purchases.
While StubHub provides general guidance onsite and in transactional emails for buyers to review venue, team, and performer health and safety policies prior to events, it’s critical that sellers provide specific details associated with the tickets they are listing.
COVID-19 health and safety requirements should be disclosed in all of your listings when they differ from the overall venue policy. To support sellers in this process, StubHub has created several seat traits that sellers can apply while listing tickets, including:
- COVID-19 test AND proof of full vaccination required for entry
- Keywords: “COVID-19 test AND proof of full vaccination required for entry”
- Proof of full vaccination OR COVID-19 test required for entry
- Keywords: “Proof of full vaccination OR COVID-19 test required for entry”
- Seats are Socially Distanced
- Keywords: “social distance”, “pod integrity”, “pods”, “no splits”
- COVID-19 test administered at venue upon arrival. Negative results required for entry.
- Keywords: “COVIDvenue”, “covidvenue”
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for entry
- Keywords: “Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for entry”
Sellers can select these seat traits under 'We have pre-selected below the most commonly selected preferences. Please take a look and make changes if needed.' To make changes, click or tap 'Edit these preferences.'
Failure to disclose health and safety related seat traits may result in order cancelations or penalties.
Thank you for selling on StubHub!