When you relist tickets for an integrated partner on StubHub (like an MLB or NCAA game), you may have to double-check the barcodes on your listing. When an event is within 48 hours, the listing may deactivate. To fix this:
- Go to 'My tickets' then Orders
- Click or tap 'Get tickets' to view the tickets. Copy the barcode numbers (if you bought more than one, make sure you know which barcodes belong to each seat).
- Go to 'My tickets' then Listings. Click the 'Deactivated' tab. On the StubHub app, tap the first drop-down and select 'Listings.' Then tap the second drop-down to select 'Deactivated.'
- Click or tap 'See actions' then 'Enter barcodes'
- Enter the barcodes you copied from your order. Click or tap 'Upload.' It will automatically update your listing and move it to the 'Active' tab.